no stinkin’ way. i listen to this song on the hills, too. haha
well, the title basically describes myself perfectly, when it comes to jobs that i have had/have. i’m currently employed by four  different people. however, i am not totally consumed by hours of work. i still have the free time i need, to study, go to class, run, and have a social life.
i haven’t always been this “spread-out” when it comes to jobs. i had a pretty secure job, from my junior year in high school up until this past march.
1. oct.2007-march2011: Family Christian Stores
2. summer 2009: Youth Intern at my church
3. summer 2010: Youth Intern at the church that sponsors/supports BSM at the University
4. spring 2011-present: Childcare worker at my church
5. spring 2011-present: Front Office assistant to Cardio Kinetics, Inc.
6. sept.2011-present: Childcare worker at the church that sponsors/supports BSM at the University
7. and during all this time I am a house/dog sitter, whenever someone goes away. I share the job with my sister, and we currently have about 4 houses that we do on a regular basis.
So, you can tell that I am a “Jack of all trades”. Although, I am more perfected in childcare [it’s a good thing i’m majoring in Early Childhood Education].
BUT, this is not all. I just received another part-time job, that will occur [for now] on the weekends in October. i will be working at the Farmhouse, which is a place for special events-such as weddings, party’s, etc. my best friend from elementary school contacted me and asked if i would be willing to help them out on the weekends because they are short on staff. so, i will be a part of the staff for 3 of the weekends. i’m super excited because it’s a taste of event planning, kind of. and it’s extra cash. so, this saturday will be my first day. i’m super nervous and excited, too. i’ll mainly be helping out with serving the food, etc. but it’s something new to add to my list of qualifications.